Booing the Champions League Anthem

If anyone thought the booing was starting to die down, or would go away, think again.

Those against booing only have UEFA and their European Royalty Cartel clubs to blame for it’s continued longevity.

Take City out of the equation for the moment, as you say the way Arsenal and Chelsea have been shit on is a disgrace. 1.000's of miles from where the finalists are coming from, one airport that can't handle the numbers, overpriced tickets, a stupid kick off time if you ever got there (11pm local time). Everything about the venue is wrong. Perhaps instead of the FSF doing surveys about stewards they should target the corrupt UEFA mob, they would have every English fan and most of Europe behind them.
Shocking choice of venue by UEFA, they obviously received backhanders - are they being investigated?

The final would have been almost certainly teams from the top European leagues - England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands etc.

The travel from any of those countries would have been just as bad as the Chelsea & Arsenal fans are having to endure.

Carry on booing the bent bastards.

Shocking choice of venue by UEFA, they obviously received backhanders - are they being investigated?

The final would have been almost certainly teams from the top European leagues - England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands etc.

The travel from any of those countries would have been just as bad as the Chelsea & Arsenal fans are having to endure.

Carry on booing the bent bastards.
are you..... are you saying that uefa have been swayed in their decision making process by financial inducements from an oil rich state???

i'm agog!!!

I don't have a problem with the final being in Baku. It's a long way away, but so what?

You can't have a European competition but only let the big games be played in the big countries, or close to the big countries. Spread it out, grow the game,

The infrastructure could.be an issue but to be honest I have so little faith in the English media I'm not going to take their word for it that the airport can't handle the number of passengers.

My only concern is Mykhitarian. Should be an iron clad guarantee that any competing player can play and be safe. If they can't give that guarantee, no final for them.

I don't have a problem with the final being in Baku. It's a long way away, but so what?

You can't have a European competition but only let the big games be played in the big countries, or close to the big countries. Spread it out, grow the game,

The infrastructure could.be an issue but to be honest I have so little faith in the English media I'm not going to take their word for it that the airport can't handle the number of passengers.

My only concern is Mykhitarian. Should be an iron clad guarantee that any competing player can play and be safe. If they can't give that guarantee, no final for them.

Just to give you an idea about the infrastructure, yesterday the Baku authorities have suggested fans could fly to Tiblisi, Georgia and then travel overland, (it's 58okms away !) there is the possibility of an overnight train service which takes 12 hours but apart from that ….
The airport in Baku cannot cope with the number of flights needed to get 60,000+ fans into the stadium. It is not the distance fans have to travel that is the problem it is the fact that you cant get there.

im sure if we all sit down for a while and scratch our heads we can come up with a justified reason for the final in Baku, we really can.

I wonder what other bizarre places we can think of.

Just to give you an idea about the infrastructure, yesterday the Baku authorities have suggested fans could fly to Tiblisi, Georgia and then travel overland, (it's 58okms away !) there is the possibility of an overnight train service which takes 12 hours but apart from that ….
The airport in Baku cannot cope with the number of flights needed to get 60,000+ fans into the stadium. It is not the distance fans have to travel that is the problem it is the fact that you cant get there.
Let's give it to them!

Kerrrrrching!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.