Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

That would be one of the largest pay outs in sports related court cases. It would be 100s of millions based on lost revenue, sponsorship, damages, loss of recruitment and the list goes on.

They would be very brave to take that on as a regulator who has a track record of proven corruption. They would be taken to the cleaners
This is why I think Uefa won’t punish any big club with a lot of backing not just city. They will punish small clubs in small countries. A bit like a big bully in school.

I think I read it here but I can't seem to find confirmation of it, hasn't it been said they had something like the 2nd most expensive player in Europe while in Div2?

Is that true or inaccurate? If true, who was it?
Ian St John, unsure about Europe but 37.5k was certainly right up there in England at the time

Good interviews. Great to hear someone talk with such common sense.
Very interesting to hear that the stadium plans seem to be actively being worked on. Hope they progress soon from now.

Loved his lines about did we buy the most expensive keeper, the most expensive defender, the most expensive midfielder, the most expensive striker? Think he’d rehearsed that one and seemed to relish the delivery

Brilliant find that, thanks.

And as we all know it took Conn the 7 intervening years to find his conscience.
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/david-conn-on-abu-dhabi-and-human-rights.288297/

In the meantime he must have been too busy trying to clamber from a nauseating cesspit of scouse istree.
Ho ho ho those pesky "oil barons". "Responsible and nurturing partners" you say? And oh my, "they appear persuaded that their heritage is not being sold". Sick ****. The only thing getting sold is Conn and his type to the red cults.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.