City's New Kits - 2019/20

It’s a strange argument saying you like it because you won’t notice the purple from a distance.
liked, with extreme prejudice. and what about the people wearing it beside you in the stands? no purple please.

If that's the new home shirt i'm loving it.Would have liked a bit of white trim but it looks great. Purple color on the shirt could represent our connection with Abu (anyone but utd) Dhabi as the color Purple means Royalty & Wealth.
If that's true, then maybe our owner/his advisors had input on this design. In which case, it would be a bit spoilt not to allow them a bit of purple on an otherwise very nice looking kit.

I agree re playing in our home kit away from home - which we used to do quite a lot, but now we have to wear the other kits so many times under PL rules.
thank-you, I wasn't aware of that . funny, about the end of the reebok era i sent a long heartfelt email to the club about playing in our home kit away from home and the following year we seemed to a lot. that was me, lol.

• lavender_white_purple_argyle_knee_sock.jpg.cf.jpg
    Pringle would look mint

that on a cap and scarf would go well with Peps scruffy grey thing.

Well, fuck it. I’ll stick my neck out.

It’s not traditional I know, but I don’t mind it.

We have some connection to maroon, and if anything that is my biggest gripe. So I can see why they have done this, but it shouldn’t be purple.
yup, no purple. i would like to learn the history of the maroon, betting it had nothing to do with money.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.