Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That fuckwit Martin Lipton was on Sky News just now talking about the proposed takeover of Newcastle. "Do we want more sovereign wealth clubs in English football?" The old "owned by a country" argument still in his portfolio. He also said the source of funding will be the same for both City and Newcastle (i.e. the UAE royal family) and questioned whether two clubs should be allowed to be owned by members of the same family. It seems the fact that Liverpool and Everton were both owned by the Moores family for decades has passed him by.

c9ZAG1f.jpg

jwqyyVm.jpg

i6qtJzV.jpg

Printed apparently after Murray scored for Brighton .

Is this legit or a well produced photo shop?

That fuckwit Martin Lipton was on Sky News just now talking about the proposed takeover of Newcastle. "Do we want more sovereign wealth clubs in English football?" The old "owned by a country" argument still in his portfolio. He also said the source of funding will be the same for both City and Newcastle (i.e. the UAE royal family) and questioned whether two clubs should be allowed to be owned by members of the same family. It seems the fact that Liverpool and Everton were both owned by the Moores family for decades has passed him by.
Lipton is a total moron. He said something similar on the radio.

This piece of shit gets on my tits goes on talksport spouting the same sovereign wealth shite when in fact we are owned by an individual with his personally wealth around 20 billions someone needs to shut the fcuker up.

These Arabs are all alike you know. Dubai, Abu Dhabi - it's got Sheikh in front of the name, so must be the same and clearly couldn't own two clubs. And they look the same too...

Always good to watch journalists reveal their prejudices without realising it.

This piece of shit gets on my tits goes on talksport spouting the same sovereign wealth shite when in fact we are owned by an individual with his personally wealth around 20 billions someone needs to shut the fcuker up.

He's another southern cúnt with a speech impediment. Andy Goldstein, Rob Harris, John Cross.....all spout familiar wubbish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.