Champions league weekend madrid

anyone still got flight tickets they’ve booked in advance!! I’m going for the weekend instead of losing out, any other blues going for a piss up?? We can find our own little corner of Madrid:)
Been to Madrid 6 times.
Great city.
Check out the Plaza Mayor.
Irish bar just off it.
5 mins walk to the palace.
Lots of parks if your misses is with you.
Watch out for randy peacocks...
Vicious fuckers.
Call in one of the religion shops .
. .weird as fuck.
Nobody speaks English. It's not Benidorm.
Lots of fountains that look great at night all lit up different colours.
The Madrid plod will not take kindly to English idiots abusing them.
Don't fret about finding somewhere to watch the game.
Everywhere is empty til 10ish.
Siesta.
Then it picks up.
Lots of pickpockets. Be aware if some Spanish loon starts dancing with you in the street . . .you are being shaken down.
Enjoy.
I always did.

Was talking to a pal who has just been to Madrid on a stag do.
They had a day out at the bull ring.
The Spaniards put them in the ring with a young bull.
They all had to avoid the bull and jump into a big barrel in the middle.
Mental fun.

It'll be worse than Llandudno at the last Bank Holiday, when it was like Anfield on tour. Screechy scouse accents everywhere, the women sounding like a ruptured parrot being buggered by an alsatian. I really can't see it being much fun.

4 pals going out on Thursday for 4 nights. Any suggestions where to go to away from the centre or somewhere within 30 minutes that is worth visiting for a beer?

4 pals going out on Thursday for 4 nights. Any suggestions where to go to away from the centre or somewhere within 30 minutes that is worth visiting for a beer?

Toledo is 25 minutes on the train, amazing place but worth going during the day for a few chilled out pints rather than a lively one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.