The Sixties

Used to travel from Warrington on my TV175 Lambretta to that club, it had some fabulous artists on, a lot of
Soul, Blues, and bands like the Brian Auger Trinity.
Talking of '60's scooters, they're worth a fortune now.

302537cec45b5ac2b8f965432edce12b.jpg

That's not me by the way;)
I had a TV 175, bought it for 80 quid in 1964 from a bike shop near Ardwick Green.

I've always found it interesting that despite having lived in the States for literally decades, and in any case most of his life, Graham Nash has still got that distinctive Salford twang in his accent (albeit very softened down). Don't think he was interested in footie one way or the other, though, neither the Salford lot nor us.

Any old buggers remember this on a Sunday evening on the radio, I always associate with sandwiches for tea, followed by jelly and carnation cream, then a bath, and worse of all me mam getting the nit comb out going through our hair getting us ready for school next morning.

Any old buggers remember this on a Sunday evening on the radio, I always associate with sandwiches for tea, followed by jelly and carnation cream, then a bath, and worse of all me mam getting the nit comb out going through our hair getting us ready for school next morning.

Sing something simple ....you simple twats.

Peaches and cream one week, pears and cream the other, shared between seven !!
Oh yes, the good old days....
th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.