Expectations For Next Season (2019/20)

Priority number one, always will before me, is to win the PL, it is without doubt the greatest achievement. Lets do it has the invincible centurions, anything else is a bonus

Absolute dream would be to win the league with 102 points giving us a 100 point average over three years - could well have happened this year if KdB had been fit all year.

The classic City fan inside me is busy worrying about recruitment. We dodged bullets with Sanchez and Jorginho and Mahrez has not really done as much as had been hoped for. Hoping we can get a good player in early on like when we signed Bernado.

Absolute dream would be to win the league with 102 points giving us a 100 point average over three years - could well have happened this year if KdB had been fit all year.

The classic City fan inside me is busy worrying about recruitment. We dodged bullets with Sanchez and Jorginho and Mahrez has not really done as much as had been hoped for. Hoping we can get a good player in early on like when we signed Bernado.

I dare say that Jorginho and Sanchez would be better players had they done the right thing and signed for City. Mahrez was a key player in the last couple of games, I see him playing a bigger more succesful part next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.