Players who might improve us

Any reason why we haven't been linked to Alderweireld?
Great defender, Ajax product, good on the ball.
I know he isn't young but with Kompany leaving and Otamendi agitating for a move he would bring some much needed experience for just 25M.

Any reason why we haven't been linked to Alderweireld?
Great defender, Ajax product, good on the ball.
I know he isn't young but with Kompany leaving and Otamendi agitating for a move he would bring some much needed experience for just 25M.
Probably because he`s old. I would take him, and let Garcia and Harwood-Bellis be 3rd and 4th choice in a couple years

Probably because he`s old. I would take him, and let Garcia and Harwood-Bellis be 3rd and 4th choice in a couple years
That's kind of what I was thinking. Offer him a 3 year contract and let an academy boy be our 4th choice.
I'm assuming your right about the age thing being a factor but experience - especially in those defensive positions - is important in my opinion.

I guess I'm just surprised its hardly been discussed at all - here or in the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.