Matthijs de Ligt

I've seen recent photos of his family they look perfectly normal, his Dad didn't look particularly fat at all. Just 5 of them in the family photo I saw, him, brother, sister, Mum and Dad. They seemed a good looking family like many Dutch people.
kjBFBWIc8T8lrNWO7vIyDr4DX9Rt6HGkrkVxay-IUGCsB97VGEf_diQKZah5gfv70s0EUtLsL9RLyn6HXhOz1Q31J_KRdMvKai-f1pB1EPx-XelAgnguJpb_sa2IJUCi84qBmGVCWHf7aEMMdu6YPxrpOOWF2Yvc0o10adj0K5GEhul7E9gXbnIM2QNkEWdsGd755z6fSAuWoJDZR61zAbGrT85r8qNTjkCgvFujWzpmEgwK7wsWWvazX-2QTkKHtCRxlSFZfhiIAmQgc0YJiLWsXRbi2FpEa-jiovctKVUNcU-MYpiWCZyMjfEXdM6kLnHK2sY5SYvBQUUDqK62rGf_gi0Coitj6NxSYwcy4btanVd3rScYIYz8xF_S8s7mIS_UL-3VZhRg_u_qSdl_OXUYBFS888EWY9FMDzLnQQScd1lh-k8Xmn_E_fZlX9xy9mZLCK1XBpIZUILmIx4DGQ0ssSUmU1Kh0apXEhbDXKoWdFL8mrEabLRP3LNHvOVCR-vkylKui1z7FhZa2TndsqLfwbQzohbGhroU92NlzXEh0n5UfyJCgoQJMu3o14R_76vclzb-D_PiWxttXWH9Z_JpraUz-KtlbuEOHeD49Mnfw4cUiq_LF3H0F_9u0cY7S_DLchzPyBn01X7dQa_qZPbfyoki7rM=w402-h374-no

I found one. My Dad is fatter than De Ligt's Dad. Just Fake news from United.

Ajax allowing/inviting additional interest to hike the price to Barca?
Yup.

De Jong was close, very very close to join PSG. However, Ajax orchestrated with de Telegraff leaks (like the information of PSG delegation meeting Overmars in Amsterdam with photos taken !) to tell the whole world, and especially Barça, that de Jong was about to be sold to PSG for the aforementioned sums.

They have a bias towards Barça and would prefer to sell their player to that club but only if they can drive the price up high enough.

I stopped believing into de Ligt links to PSG when i saw how it unfolded with de Jong. Apparently, the PSG sporting director and Ajax had a deal. All done but the signing and, secretly, they were doing a deal in the backroom with Barcelona which ended with Barça gazump. Can't trust them at all, Ajax and de Telegraff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.