Vietnam/tips and advice welcomed

halpo123

I'm looking at going to Vietnam for a month maybe late June
I'm going alone so I was looking for some advice . I've never been to Asia infact I've never been outside of Europe
Any blues out there fancy corresponding with me. Cheers in advance.

Done Hanoi, Halong Bay, Da Nang, Hoi An and Hanoi. Fantastic place and people. Food exceptional. Dirt cheap too. Take US dollars as well as local currency. Visit the war museum in Hanoi for a totally different perspective. Do the cu chi tunnels and fire off some rounds out of a AK 47 or M16. You will have a great time.

Did 3 weeks in January from Ho Chi Minh to Sapa in north it’s amazing country

Vietnam breaks down to two regions, north and south divided by the 17 parallel (DMZ), the north has a climate like France....the south is tropical- hot and in june will be very sticky indeed. I suggest flying into Hanoi if possible. Folk usually tour north-south or south north....so you may find people like yourself travelling the same direction.

Halong bay.... splendid views
sapa minority town near fansipan the tallest mt if thats your thing
Hanoi... class town
hue... just gorgeous, surrounding areas class too, tours to Dmz etc here.
hoi an.... get cheep suits
Nga Thrang...party town, cool around and try the boat trip...mad hatter!!!!
dalat cool in temp`, plenty of waterfalls around...rent a scoooter.
Ho Chi Minh...museums,pagodas 3-4 days
mekong delta...can tour from ho chi....

Some huge cave networks in some of their 15 national parks, mui ne is nice by the coast.

Practice some Viet phonetically and it s easy...... most locals thought i was fluent.... just ask and i ll write some if you need any Blue.....Enjoy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.