Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember people not wanting Stirling when we were in for him but I always thought he’s English and can do things in and around the box that others can’t get the same feeling with Mcguire

Understand the need to get our English quota up and I suppose that's an addition to his skill set, so I still think he's an English thug of a player that isn't England class and is not for me. If he stopped clattering players and concentrated on playing then he would change my opinion as I think he can play, but at times he's like Ottamendi on steroids

He's a beast.
I can see him scoring shitloads of headers similar to the one's he scored for England, once he engages everyone might as well go home.
Plus he's got great feet for a big fella and a centre half.
I’m with manimanc on this one. Added to this, he seems to be a leader - driving the team forwards when necessary. As long as he’s remotely coachable, I see no reason not to take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.