Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange really

Crazy if true.

I think Sarri has done a decent job. Chelsea were the first team to beat the eventual Champions and they have secured a Champions League spot for next term, as well as reaching the Europa League final and the League Cup final, where they only lost on penalties, albeit after parking a double-decker for most of it.

I hope these reports are false.

Crazy if true.

I think Sarri has done a decent job. Chelsea were the first team to beat the eventual Champions and they have secured a Champions League spot for next term, as well as reaching the Europa League final and the League Cup final, where they only lost on penalties, albeit after parking a double-decker for most of it.

I hope these reports are false.

It's coming from that Di Marzio fella. I don't know what his track record is with English news, but he appears to be highly rated by twitter fans.

It is a plastic pitch that the New England Patriots play on

I remember when Drogba went to play for Montreal, he had thing about not wanting to play in any away games if the opponent played on a plastic pitch. I'm surprised Chelsea have allowed this go ahead.

Said all season long. Chelsea are a damn good team.bin proved right,what a 1st season in the prem for Sarri!.3rd.behind two managers who have had 3 years to sort their squads/style of Football out...

Sarri has shown real passion and determination for management. Never stop believing in himself and his own principles,style of play.....He has shut a lot of folk up ..including the bbc ..chief football writer Phil mcnulty who apppeared to be on a one man crusade to make Sarri look stupid and out of his depth.
The facts are Phil..,if your listening......Sarri has done way more than Pep did in his first season in english football. That in itself should suggest the calibre of management is high.The bbc were laughing at him ,all season long..for what reason i dont know...but their opinions are picked up by casual dickhead football fans who repeat whatever the mantra is ..in pubs up and down the land.
No other team this last season, has managed to play stylish posession football ,against us,,as well as Chelsea did last season.that decision to play with such style takes balls ....its easier to be a destroyer and a 1nil winner like Jose.To remove a destroyer like kante from the base of your midfield ..and replace with a creative genius,new to the premership..to put your trust in finesse over brawn,in your first season over here,stick with your principles and reach two cup finals, win 1,beat the champions,put up with all the negative press,balance the tricky hazard/hudson obei issue,come back from a 6nil defeat at City..to being so tactically astute that next time we couldnt score 1...(apart from pens)...Thats class.

Hats off to Sarri,for sticking to his principles,winning silver ware, and being the best of the rest..in your first season in the prem...and for being a diehard smoker;)
Respect.

Last edited:
....He has shut a lot of folk up ..including the bbc ..chief football writer Geoff mcnulty who apppeared to be on a one man crusade to make Sarri look stupid and out of his depth.
The facts are Geoff...,if your listening......Sarri has done way more than Pep did in his first season in english football. That in itself should suggest the calibre of management is high.The bbc were laughing at him ,all season long..for what reason i dont know...but their opinions are picked up by casual dickhead football fans who repeat whatever the mantra is ..in pubs up and down the land.
No other team this last season, has managed to play stylish posession football ,against us,,as well as Chelsea did last season.that decision to play with such style takes balls ....its easier to be a destroyer and a 1nil winner like Jose.To remove a destroyer like kante from the base of your midfield ..and replace with a creative genius,new to the premership..to put your trust in finesse over brawn,in your first season over here,stick with your principles and reach two cup finals, win 1,beat the champions,put up with all the negative press,balance the tricky hazard/hudson obei issue,come back from a 6nil defeat at City..to being so tactically astute that next time we couldnt score 1...(apart from pens)...Thats class.

Hats off to Sarri,for sticking to his principles,winning silver ware, and being the best of the rest..in your first season in the prem...and for being a diehard smoker;)
Respect.

I think you’re being too generous. They lost 6-0 to us! I think you meant Phil McNulty - I don’t think too many fans in pubs care what the bbc says. Also, Chelsea achieved what they did in my opinion, more because of Hazard than anyone else-they will be half the team when he’s gone.

I think you’re being too generous. They lost 6-0 to us! I think you meant Phil McNulty - I don’t think too many fans in pubs care what the bbc says. Also, Chelsea achieved what they did in my opinion, more because of Hazard than anyone else-they will be half the team when he’s gone.
Yeah.i know they lost 6nil to us.they also produced passages of play that day..which started from their keeper, to the defence ,thru the midfield,utilizing hazard wide left..and made inroads into our pen box.there was nothing we could do about it.Do you remember that ?
Then,after letting in 6,the manager devised a plan where he shut us out for 90 mins, another 30 extra time,when they looked the better team.....this all after being the 1st team to beat us last season.....yes i dod mean phil mcnulty not bloody geoff..ex everton centre halve i think...maybe it was because of hazard...maybe not. Hazard dudnt play for Napoli the season before when they looked a very very good team under Sarri......remember the two games in the champions league against Napoli when we had to play at our absolute best to beat them? At the time we played Napoli at the Etihad, Napoli had the best record of any team in europe...remember?
It was a very good 1st season over here is the point im making,yes we were better...,but Sarri did better than Pep in his first season ..so no,i,m not being too generous.
And ,lets be quite clear...fans in pubs do care what the media say..they repeat it non stop..last season i heard it all,oil money,the utd way,ole at the wheel ..Sarri has lost control,liverpool are brilliant etc etc.

Yeah.i know they lost 6nil to us.they also produced passages of play that day..which started from their keeper, to the defence ,thru the midfield,utilizing hazard wide left..and made inroads into our pen box.there was nothing we could do about it.Do you remember that ?
Then,after letting in 6,the manager devised a plan where he shut us out for 90 mins, another 30 extra time,when they looked the better team.....this all after being the 1st team to beat us last season.....yes i dod mean phil mcnulty not bloody geoff..ex everton centre halve i think...maybe it was because of hazard...maybe not. Hazard dudnt play for Napoli the season before when they looked a very very good team under Sarri......remember the two games in the champions league against Napoli when we had to play at our absolute best to beat them? At the time we played Napoli at the Etihad, Napoli had the best record of any team in europe...remember?
It was a very good 1st season over here is the point im making,yes we were better...,but Sarri did better than Pep in his first season ..so no,i,m not being too generous.
And ,lets be quite clear...fans in pubs do care what the media say..they repeat it non stop..last season i heard it all,oil money,the utd way,ole at the wheel ..Sarri has lost control,liverpool are brilliant etc etc.

Pep wasn't in the Europa League in his first season
Don't think Sarri finished higher in the league or accumulated more points than Pep in his first season
Not having a go at Sarri (very good manager)

Last edited:
Pep wasn't in the Europa League in his first season
Don't think Sarri finished higher in the league or accumulate more points than Pep in his first season
Not having a go at Sarri (very good manager)
Who won a trophy and lost another to the champions of England ..and finished 3rd behind two well established squads /managers.Liverpool and Us.Jose was handily placed at utd to do something with his 100 million pound signings.look how that ended up.
Sarri is class.was last season and season before .that's why he is highly in demand.imo
Pep rates the man highly too...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.