Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Lots of Blues on here saying they are trying to renew. I thought the auto renew system was in place ? Basically, if you want the same as last season and you agree to the price you didn't need to do anything and it auto renewed on 10 June.
Think this applies if you are on the Direct Debit scheme.

£25 increase on mine east stand lower tier , why they couldn’t freeze it as a sign of goodwill I have no idea . Last nights game was an indicator for the future of the game and the lack of understanding towards the regular fan .

Lots of Blues on here saying they are trying to renew. I thought the auto renew system was in place ? Basically, if you want the same as last season and you agree to the price you didn't need to do anything and it auto renewed on 10 June.

Only applies to supporters paying by DD, some chose not to pay that way.

Rags are cheaper than city for like for like tickets in many instances. So hopefully you can agree our tickets are over priced as well?

Not true. My relative is a rag season ticket holder & has told me that their ticket prices were so much higher than other clubs outside London that they had to start freezing prices. Despite freezing prices for several years, they still are. They want a price reduction despite recent price freezes.

£250 more for the same seat as this season.
Was expecting to maybe pay a little bit more
But that is over a third more expensive than
the season just finished.

From £400 to £650 is a bit too much to pay especially
When it only went up by about £20 last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.