City's New Kits - 2019/20

Very, very nice. And their away shirt is quite simply a thing of beauty.

5028-871.jpg
This was probably designed by a fat boring 50 year old man. Perfect.

Ours was probably designed by some metrosexual commune. Purple.

This was probably designed by a fat boring 50 year old man. Perfect.

Ours was probably designed by some metrosexual commune. Purple.
As a credentialed member of several metrosexual communes, I can say with complete confidence that none of us would have ever designed that purple crime against the sighted.

Well done West Ham. That away one without the sponsor name would look great with a nice pair of jeans and trainers. Sounds like they might've consulted the fans with that one...go figure !

And with Etihad being from the human rights abusing, torturing, gay killing UAE, we should definitely have that choice :-)
I'm more concerned that the current trend in a more tailored fit does nothing to flatter the more 'generously proportioned' middle aged blue.

I don't get the Umbro love in.

Those West Ham kits look shit and 30 odd years old.

Kits have moved on. Umbro haven't.
Kits don't "move on"

People who buy them do so just to have the latest one, like phones. There need be no great difference between the last and the latest for folk to part with their money.

They're symbolic of a team. Unless you go down the Cardiff route you don't "move on" from your colours, ever.

It's this incessant need to appeal to kids playing FIFA who will want their virtual team to play in the "jazziest" kit. A heap of shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.