Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

What will approx £700,000 do to improve the club? We could probably sign up a new tooth pick partner and it will give us more money.

It will go towards the £2m spent on Aminu Mohammed.........

What date does the purchase window open for those on the waiting list?

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that a bizarre way of looking at it. Im’ increase of a pound or 2’. 50 quid pretty much every year for the last 8 or so isn’t a small increase for most people.

Because of these so called small increases lots of fans have been priced out
Do not understand how any fan can be priced out.
Okay not ideal if your seat is now too expensive but you can easily move to a seat within your budget.

On this stupid ******* website right now and boy it's hard work! It's only recognising me and not my daughter and not giving me any means of adding her. Also, it's not giving me option to move seats, even though the email they sent the other day stated 30th May I can do this. HHHHELLLLLPPPPPPPP! !!
Edit: ignore me. Just read the small print. :-/

I'd rather the prices went down but I have two choices. Pay the increase or cancel. Of those I'd prefer to keep going. I wish the prices rises had been announced sooner so Khaldoon had been made to justify it in his end of season interview. It is time there was a freeze I agree.
It's a simple equation either pay the prices or give up your seat if you don't wont move to a cheaper one, all the moaning of what we paid back in 2012 or so is stupid, back then we were emerging from a middle to lower premier league side now we are possible the best club on and of the field in Europe, we charge less than all the other top six premier league teams most of which have not had the success we have had since 2012. If you think our owners were going to keep the prices significantly lower than our main rivals you need to give your head a wobble, we are a business and cant afford to lose thousands perhaps the odd million a year to our rivals. We may have a counties wealth behind us but we are run as a sustainable business! Would you rather watch crap each week or pay a competitive amount with a varied price range to watch what we have now and the great facilities we now have that will only improve over the next few years?

As an aside, did I see earlier that the club have cut the costs on "pitch-side" seating? That's a good idea because those front rows are dreadful.

Hi DD, I'm on the front row of the CB and I love it! OK sometimes we don't exactly see right over to the other side but boy can I shout at the opposition managers for not staying in their technical area!! :-) Also I can shout encouragement to our players especially when we have a throw in near us.

However I didn't get a cut in price. Or are you referring to the 3 rows across the aisle from me that were an addition a while ago. They go a little lower so may be dreadful.

Come on blues. We've just witnessed the best footballing season this country has ever seen. EVER!
Our owner ploughs nearly every penny earnt throughout the season straight back into the club. Other clubs owners skim money from their club every season.
The price increases amount to a pound or 2 per game. But at least we know it's all going towards improving the club..

People will call me a happy clapper. But I just think a bit of perspective is needed.
Me, you or the next bloke earn no more money than the average Oldham fan. All we as City fans want to do is watch the club we love, just like the Oldham fan.

Nothing is different as a City as it is for the Oldham fan or as it was when we were in the third tier. We are just watching better football. But all I want to do is watch my team, just like the Oldham fan and just as I did back in 1998-99.

Just because City are brilliant it doesn’t mean mine or yours or then next blokes wages have gone up. I can’t go to my boss and say “listen, City have increased my seasoncard so please my you up my wages by the same percentage?”

You’re spot on when you say they’ve got us over a barrel because we are emotionally invested. After following us through the dark times I don’t want to miss what’s going on now so I’d probably get myself into debt to afford to see it all. But that’s not healthy whatsoever! And there’s no “nobody is forcing you” argument, the emotional investment negates that point.

This, unfortunately, has been the synopsis of my life for over a decade now. Skint, single, miserable but loads of loyalty points and memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.