Sheikh Khaled attempting to purchase Newcastle

Not forgetting Michael Knighton at our neighbours in Stretford.
Didn't they let him dribble a ball around the middle of the pitch before the start of a game at OT.
Turns out he was virtually skint. Still it was funny at the time.

His plan for the rags idea was nicked of him also.

I actually hope the take-over does happen. I know some Newcastle fans and they are a good bunch. They deserve some success. I don't for one minute think any club could come and rival the likes of us in the foreseeable future. FFP will protect us in that sense. But they could compete and hopefully break up the top 6.

As a side note, even if this takeover fails to go through, the Geordies have played their hand. They can't slag us or Chelsea off ever again.

I’d say it’s unlikely to happen given I was just sat next to Ashley who is in Greece having a hol with his family. Hardly the actions of a man about to do such a huge deal.

I’d say it’s unlikely to happen given I was just sat next to Ashley who is in Greece having a hol with his family. Hardly the actions of a man about to do such a huge deal.
Possibly not, but I imagine he's named his price and will have minions to thrash out the small-print. I hope it is happening as they are a genuine big club/sleeping giant and another 'oil club' would annoy the moral custodians of football at the end of the M62.

I'm almost certain this guy isn't wealthy enough to take Newcastle to the levels of a top 7 club. Probably as wealthy as the owner of Cardiff, Wolves, and Everton. Billionaires or maybe just a millionaire but certainly not the assets to spend on the biggest and best players which would take Newcastle to a stable league contender.

I'm almost certain this guy isn't wealthy enough to take Newcastle to the levels of a top 7 club. Probably as wealthy as the owner of Cardiff, Wolves, and Everton. Billionaires or maybe just a millionaire but certainly not the assets to spend on the biggest and best players which would take Newcastle to a stable league contender.
thought the wolves guy is seriously wealthy on a par with our sheik

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.