Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing all week how loyal the Liverpool fans are & how they’ve managed to get to Madrid , some actually got on a plane or drove in a minibus, incredible the things they’ve done to get there , some even had time off ‘work’ , they’ll do anything to follow their team because it Means More.

Hearing all week how loyal the Liverpool fans are & how they’ve managed to get to Madrid , some actually got on a plane or drove in a minibus, incredible the things they’ve done to get there , some even had time off ‘work’ , they’ll do anything to follow their team because it Means More.

No doubt, the Spurs' fans will have managed to get there, with no trouble.
Then again, they will have paid for their transport etc and would not be trying to do
it all for free or with someone else's money ;-)

Have you seen their team bus? it actually says we're liverpool,it means more,i mean how pathetic do you have to be to have that on your bus,i hope it get's smashed up,if they get it out from under the bridge lol

The whole club is just a huge myth with their zeolite fans living it out in their fucking deluded heads.

Have you seen their team bus? it actually says we're liverpool,it means more,i mean how pathetic do you have to be to have that on your bus,i hope it get's smashed up,if they get it out from under the bridge lol
Means More , who the fucking hell do they think they are .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.