Neymar

He screams a Newcastle look at our money signing more then anything now. Wouldn't want us to go anywhere near the guy. He's a total waste of talent.

...and I'll add, he'd be our Sanchez.

An over paid showpony, dispersing shit on the training field and playing it on a Saturday and Wednesday.

Neither do I tbh. He's been put on this pedestal as Messi/Ronaldo class and he's not in the same league as those. He's also an egotistical little cheat who could easily destroy our dressing room with his me me me attitude, while earning 3 or 4 times more than our other top players are. Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.
Totally agree. He’s a little poisonous imo.

For his ability, yes absolutely. Wonderful player, though with VAR imminent his effectiveness may wane slightly as his dives will earn fewer penalties.

However, as a person, from what we read on various football websites it appears that he is something of a cock and could cause disharmony in the team potentially, which makes me less inclined to want him here. Having said that, he seems on good terms with Ederson and Jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.