Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aint in for him. Shit italian press as usual. Not a single UK sided source (thats worth mentioning) has said anything

Frimpong needs to be given a chance. Zinchenko wasnt even a left back but he is now a very competent left back. With youth comes mistakes but they make up for that with fire and energy. They want to prove themselves and fight for every ball like it's their lives on the line. Frimpong is good on the ball, fast, strong & defensively sound. Ok hes a bit small but has more heart than cancelo. Personally I would rather save the cash for other positions, Kyle rarley gets injured and only needs an understudy to push him and frimpong can do that in abundance. In a season we might have our own TAA or bissaka but we wont find out unless we try.

I just don't see what Cancelo would add, apart from depth. I'd rather have an experienced player for a year, assuming Danilo leaves, and look to progress Frimpong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.