UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebas at today’s Q&A (try and read it without getting wound up):

'I did read the interview,' said Tebas. 'I think there is a lot of ignorance about certain things, firstly about how financial control works in European football and ignorance on regards to financial doping. I am not at all racist. I have no issues about ethnicity.

'How can I be racist if two of my grandchildren are Arab? I would be a racist against my own grandchildren! That just shows the ignorance and how easy it is to say things without knowing all the details and people's background. You are talking the ethnicity, it's not true.

14161904-0-image-a-12_1559239695801.jpg

+5
Tebas responded by rubbishing insinuations he is racist and accused Al-Mubarak of ignorance
'People get confused when I say they are opening up the petrol and gas and finance it like state clubs. It's not the first time I've spoken about it - we had (Roman) Abramovich at Chelsea - they had a lot of losses and he covered it by putting in more money, but he doesn't do it any more.

'Jealous? That is not true. Real or Barcelona have never been state clubs, they have never received support from the state. They are clubs which have not been financed like, for example, PSG when the CAS said they had inflated their sponsorship with Qatar.

'Manchester City are pending a sanction and that is also related to sponsorship. Real Madrid and Barcelona have never had a situation like that in their history; they have never been financed by the Spanish state. I recommend he goes and studies the rules and regulations more.'

Tebas is not a figure who will shy away from making big statements and he took aim at UEFA for their plans to restructure the Champions League from 2024. He claimed it is a move that is worrying the European game and accused UEFA of 'killing football'.

'I think phenomenon of the state clubs are attacking or controlling the institution itself,' said Tebas.

'UEFA should try to stop this financial doping. The big clubs want to change the competition so they can get more money so they are able to compete with this phenomena.

'At the moment it is a very dangerous change to a new competition In my opinion it is absolutely lethal for professional football in Europe, the big leagues and the small leagues. It will kill off all the domestic TV revenues for smaller clubs.'
Fuck me. I thought the dippers were deluded, but they have nothing on this guy. For example, he supports VOX, a political party,that calls for the removal of all muslims from Spain.

Tebas at today’s Q&A (try and read it without getting wound up):

'I did read the interview,' said Tebas. 'I think there is a lot of ignorance about certain things, firstly about how financial control works in European football and ignorance on regards to financial doping. I am not at all racist. I have no issues about ethnicity.

'How can I be racist if two of my grandchildren are Arab? I would be a racist against my own grandchildren! That just shows the ignorance and how easy it is to say things without knowing all the details and people's background. You are talking the ethnicity, it's not true.

14161904-0-image-a-12_1559239695801.jpg

+5
Tebas responded by rubbishing insinuations he is racist and accused Al-Mubarak of ignorance
'People get confused when I say they are opening up the petrol and gas and finance it like state clubs. It's not the first time I've spoken about it - we had (Roman) Abramovich at Chelsea - they had a lot of losses and he covered it by putting in more money, but he doesn't do it any more.

'Jealous? That is not true. Real or Barcelona have never been state clubs, they have never received support from the state. They are clubs which have not been financed like, for example, PSG when the CAS said they had inflated their sponsorship with Qatar.

'Manchester City are pending a sanction and that is also related to sponsorship. Real Madrid and Barcelona have never had a situation like that in their history; they have never been financed by the Spanish state. I recommend he goes and studies the rules and regulations more.'

Tebas is not a figure who will shy away from making big statements and he took aim at UEFA for their plans to restructure the Champions League from 2024. He claimed it is a move that is worrying the European game and accused UEFA of 'killing football'.

'I think phenomenon of the state clubs are attacking or controlling the institution itself,' said Tebas.

'UEFA should try to stop this financial doping. The big clubs want to change the competition so they can get more money so they are able to compete with this phenomena.

'At the moment it is a very dangerous change to a new competition In my opinion it is absolutely lethal for professional football in Europe, the big leagues and the small leagues. It will kill off all the domestic TV revenues for smaller clubs.'
What really annoys me is sports “journalists” suddenly playing bully big bollocks in interviews with our staff and players by asking hard hitting questions but never pull ****s like Tebas up on it.

Didn’t the Spanish government step in a number of times to assist Real? I can only think of the training ground right now but I’m sure there’s others.

Also, isn’t he connected to an anti Muslim group in Spain?

Fuck off tebas you old ****

I think they were backed by king Alfonso, and then Franco.
They were backed by Franco, that’s one of the main reasons why Barca hate them, and their training ground was funded by the the bank of Spain. Sky should have been all over that quote by Tebas about no club being state owned in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.