It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Who said anything about declining?

Obviously general transfer fees will rise gradually as inflation kicks in and TV, sponsorship and commercial deals become more common and you get investors.

Your argument was regarding us matching the big money transfers and those big money transfers causing a significant shift in the market or do you conveniently not remember that part?
You seem like a lovely and reasonable person

Reactions: cjn
I think you've misunderstood the point, have a good one though.
Yet again more bollocks but we paid £22m for Lescott from Everton and £18m for Santa Cruz from Blackburn in 2009 and £24m for Milner from Villa in 2010 which was “way over the odds”, so make your mind up, as however you try to argue the market has changed there’s evidence to prove it hasn’t.

Bayern can't afford him

Clubs tend to spend more money on forwards than defenders. Bayern have spent just shy of £70m on the left back Hernandez from Atletico Madrid. I think they can afford Sane if they really believe he's what they want.

If Sane still refuses to sign a contract extension then that will focus our minds.

Something around £90m seems possible.

Clubs tend to spend more money on forwards than defenders. Bayern have spent just shy of £70m on the left back Hernandez from Atletico Madrid. I think they can afford Sane if they really believe he's what they want.

If Sane still refuses to sign a contract extension then that will focus our minds.

Something around £90m seems possible.

We are in a very strong position and bearing in mind the role that Bayern could have played in terms of undermining our club I don't expect Khaldoon to sanction any deal below market value which is north of 100 million when compared to similar sales over the past 24 months

Anything in all the Bruno Fernandes links guys? They haven’t gone away yet?

Nope, club came out and said they are not true after guys like Sam Lee were saying we are in for him. They basically shut it down because they knew they were being dragged into a bidding battle where the club was trying to get United to pay out more.

We don’t want to look like mugs so united can say they got one over us

We are in a very strong position and bearing in mind the role that Bayern could have played in terms of undermining our club I don't expect Khaldoon to sanction any deal below market value which is north of 100 million when compared to similar sales over the past 24 months

I dont buy into this "Market value & North of £100m as a starting point" nonsense. If we are prepared to sell him it will be for a good reason.

If we want him gone it will be to get him off the books asap and to save on his salary and to enable a timely purchase. Pep wont want to have a player who doesn't have his heart and soul in it.

I expect he will stay, but if he is sold, it will be to a price that gets him sold, not want fans think his value is.

Anyway, all ifs buts & maybes, lets see what pans out over the coming weeks

Reactions: cjn
Nope, club came out and said they are not true after guys like Sam Lee were saying we are in for him. They basically shut it down because they knew they were being dragged into a bidding battle where the club was trying to get United to pay out more.

We don’t want to look like mugs so united can say they got one over us

Does it matter what those fuckwits think, with the issues they have ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.