Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Current inflation rate 2.1%
Current average income rise = 3.2%
City ticket price rise on average = 3%

Well for the first time in a long time City's average ticket price rise is below the average average wage rise, so thats something I suppose, but for many people the ticket price rise is only just affordable and for some it isn't. It would be nice for it to just rise by inflation for a few years. Afterall, City could make more money from punters by improving the food/drink concessions performance which has always been dreadful.
This is also after numerous other rises of between 8-12.5% (I think it was either 2013 or 2014 when seasoncards were cheaper that they went up by £75) in other season’s this decade.

This is the smallest %age rise we’ve had bar the year we had the price freeze but it’s still over the rate of inflation.

If City say & think our season tickets are good value compared to other nearby clubs, I'd ask them to produce figures for

1 Average cost of adult season tickets
2 Average cost of match day tickets

Would be no surprise if we're above Utd now for either/both of these. We can't be far off anyway.

I think you need to check what you paid last season, I've got last season's price list on my laptop and there's no 715 price listed for Row H in any of the CBL3 blocks.The 820 blocks in this season's list were 795 last season.
Just looked and your right, think he may have been confused with the alphabetical gradient prices but even then no seats have been priced at 715 in that block !

Jesus Christ, that’s a £456 increase!

What have they done, given you a heated+padded seat, free champagne at every game, a diamond encrusted thermosflask and worsleyweb’s coat for the Winter?

Value Gold to Gold I'm afraid. Can't complain, had a great seat for £299 last year.

Interesting the value gold hasn't gone up in price though!

Anyone know whatever happened to the history listings in your account when they revamped the still shite ticket website? According to it now I’ve only had a seasoncard for 2 seasons?

It’s still there

Shows points transferred even from Maine Road.

Not the list of cards but ticket points showing season card purchases over the years.

Last edited:
I know that people have certain budgets but I can't see how people can complain with the football we are seeing and the prices relative to other clubs....

I made a conscious decision to move some time ago to the new SSL3 rear area and with the increase it's now £325... ~£17 a game is superb IMHO

In reality the club could probably give us the tickets free for the 125 year anniversary but why would they?

I put a larger percentage of my money into City than the Sheikh does.

hahahaha......Hell wish I was a quid behind you :-)

Next year there will be no increase, tactically done by the club to make us think "not a bad old place, frozen the prices this year so lets forget about the three increases now". Followed by headlines champions freeze ticket prices.

Year after that spanked again !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.