Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing all week how loyal the Liverpool fans are & how they’ve managed to get to Madrid , some actually got on a plane or drove in a minibus, incredible the things they’ve done to get there , some even had time off ‘work’ , they’ll do anything to follow their team because it Means More.
Not so many bothered to buy 'tickets' though

Danny Murphy once went into H&M when my Sister worked there and took some £5.50 boxer shorts to her at the till and said; “can I have these for free?”
and when my Sister laughed and said “why?”
he said “do you know who I am?!”
my Sister laughed again and said “no!”
and he said “I’m Danny Murphy!”
so she laughed further and said “I’ve never heard of you and those are £5.50”

(She knew who he was but wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of the recognition)
“Yes I do know who you are... ...and so???”
or
“Yes I do know who you are - you must have loads of money, so that will be £5.50 please.”
or
“Yes I do, but I’m sorry Mr Devito, that’s still going to be £5.50.”

Or better still, have this ready in your favourites list and set it up with,
“Errr, ...Ronnie Pickering...?”
When he says, “Who the hell is Ronnie Pickering?” whip out your phone and play it.

The opportunities presented by that question are simply too good to pass up.

Last edited:
Have you seen their team bus? it actually says we're liverpool,it means more,i mean how pathetic do you have to be to have that on your bus,i hope it get's smashed up,if they get it out from under the bridge lol
How fitting it would be if spuds fans did the dippers coach as they did ours and the dippers lost. Wonder what the dipper hoards would say afterwards

How fitting it would be if spuds fans did the dippers coach as they did ours and the dippers lost. Wonder what the dipper hoards would say afterwards
I think you are making the mistake of assuming the dippers in this scenario would be self-aware enough to recognise hypocrisy or feel shame. I promise you this is not the case.

Danny Murphy once went into H&M when my Sister worked there and took some £5.50 boxer shorts to her at the till and said; “can I have these for free?”
and when my Sister laughed and said “why?”
he said “do you know who I am?!”
my Sister laughed again and said “no!”
and he said “I’m Danny Murphy!”
so she laughed further and said “I’ve never heard of you and those are £5.50”

(She knew who he was but wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of the recognition)

That just about sums him up. I must see if that MOTD episode is about anywhere, the one where he had more or less said Liverpool had won the title.

Talking to a liverpool fan before. He was offered 2 tickets at £80 each. He asked the guy if they were forgeries the reply was " yeah, but they are good ones you'll get in on them".

The same guy Is driving a 16 seat mini bus full of scousers to Madrid. My guess is they are all forged tickets.

They never fucking learn do they!

Talking to a liverpool fan before. He was offered 2 tickets at £80 each. He asked the guy if they were forgeries the reply was " yeah, but they are good ones you'll get in on them".

The same guy Is driving a 16 seat mini bus full of scousers to Madrid. My guess is they are all forged tickets.

They never fucking learn do they!

Could be a good result if they all end up in a Spanish prison - frees this country of the twats .

Have you seen their team bus? it actually says we're liverpool,it means more,i mean how pathetic do you have to be to have that on your bus,i hope it get's smashed up,if they get it out from under the bridge lol

I wonder how much more it meant when it was parked up in our stadium in September 2017 and I managed to grab a photo opportunity in front of the fucker following our 5-0 win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.