Parking near/at the Etihad

Just got in to find a letter off Manchester Council for a £70 Parking offence on 20/4/19 (Spurs lunchtime kick off).
Never had a ticket in my car and now they send out a fine over a month later!
Was parked in Pollard Lane East as I always do.
Apparently this road is restricted on Saturday mornings until 12.30 so it looks like myself and maybe 100 other cars will have been done.
Easy 7K made by the council that day!

disgrace that is mate, hit his target that day whoever slapped tickets on.

its easy pickings on soft targets while other well known areas are policed free zones

£70 fine parked in Clayton street opposite The Grove pub for the Spurs Champs League game. no ticket on my car so i didn't know and didn't get the opportunity to pay 50% within 14 days, photo on the council website showed my car with a ticket on it, ended up paying it.
Just a warning for other blues.

£70 fine parked in Clayton street opposite The Grove pub for the Spurs Champs League game. no ticket on my car so i didn't know and didn't get the opportunity to pay 50% within 14 days, photo on the council website showed my car with a ticket on it, ended up paying it.
Just a warning for other blues.
If it was Clayton St then you can't park there on Matchdays mate. It's within the exclusion zone...

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.483...220.48126&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i16384!8i8192

Clayton Lane, which is behind you on that link, south of Ashton New Road is where you need to be, but only past the junction of Croft St/Oldfield...

Took me an hour to get out of vermilion car park on Saturday, not sure what was going on as it's not usually that bad. I was pissed off enough after the game without having to be stuck on there. Does anyone else usually park there?

Took me an hour to get out of vermilion car park on Saturday, not sure what was going on as it's not usually that bad. I was pissed off enough after the game without having to be stuck on there. Does anyone else usually park there?
Possibly down to the Mayhem on Oldham Rd which had been cut to one lane for resurfacing,

Sorry to bump an old thread, I missed out on matchday parking via the club(sold out) and driving for the first time ever as bringing two kids. I dont mind the cost and dont mind been stuck in after the game but can anyone suggest anywhere to park thats convenient? thanks!

Sorry to bump an old thread, I missed out on matchday parking via the club(sold out) and driving for the first time ever as bringing two kids. I dont mind the cost and dont mind been stuck in after the game but can anyone suggest anywhere to park thats convenient? thanks!
If your coming from the east through Droylsden, there's plenty of street parking around Clayton. Bear in mind this will soon disappear due to the Councils new parking restrictions which are expected to be inplace by late November.

I had a email from City about parking they charge for how many individuals are in the car and not the car the robbing sods, should be called people parks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.