Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Its cost, Champions League games especially are expensive, and getting more expensive?
I personally know lots of locals who used to go watch City can no longer afford to, simple as that.

Fair enough you might know some locals who don’t go due to cost but that is your experience.

There will be loads of locals who don’t go for a host of reasons not related to cost. For example I don’t go to many CL home games because they’re on a ‘school night’ so I have parenting duties to see to. I also prefer to go to the CL away ones so I save my money for them.

The circumstances will be different for everyone.

What I can’t accept is this idea on this thread that City are pricing local / long term blues out ‘on purpose’ so they can replace them with wealthier non local JCLs. That’s just utter bollocks and would be an incredibly risky strategy deployed by a group of global business experts who have a tremendously good track record of being very good at business. It just doesn’t make sense.

Most of our CL games last year were similar price to the other cups, people are not attending CL games for other reasons, ie most don't really care that greatly for the competition.
Think the FA cup is different being on a weekend. Then with C/l everyone know there will be at least 3 home games maybe 4 or 5 so will pick and choose depending on opposition and state of play in the group, whether they care less for C/L than league cup at least up to semi final stage I'm not so sure.

The mean value would be obtained by adding up the cost of each individual S/T and dividing by the total number of S/Ts.
I know, I thought that’s what he’d done?!? The mean would seem the fairest value to guage our relative costs to others’.

There are a disproportionate number of Chinese / middle eastern origin fans at CL games

I think we get a lot of Manchester students on those nights. City actively target students with discounts. I have heard this from both city and united fans and could be why we see more on CL nights when tickets are a bit more available than league games.

Most of our CL games last year were similar price to the other cups, people are not attending CL games for other reasons, ie most don't really care that greatly for the competition.

-not a great love for the competition
-poor group stage opponents
-extra travel and accommodation on a week night.
-time off work
-Funding uefa lol
-increasing League ST prices...

Fair enough you might know some locals who don’t go due to cost but that is your experience.

There will be loads of locals who don’t go for a host of reasons not related to cost. For example I don’t go to many CL home games because they’re on a ‘school night’ so I have parenting duties to see to. I also prefer to go to the CL away ones so I save my money for them.

The circumstances will be different for everyone.

What I can’t accept is this idea on this thread that City are pricing local / long term blues out ‘on purpose’ so they can replace them with wealthier non local JCLs. That’s just utter bollocks and would be an incredibly risky strategy deployed by a group of global business experts who have a tremendously good track record of being very good at business. It just doesn’t make sense.
You dont go to CL home games because or parential duties .so do you not go to PL night games cos of those same duties .How come you dont have them same duties for away CL games .dont blame anyone who cant attend a game and noone should have to make an excuse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.