Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd Loudest fans In the league. I've just laughed at our rivals so uncontrollably I may need some new underwear.
TBH the noise we made at the Liverpool (H), Leicester (H) and Spurs (CL H) games was very, very loud - especially Hey Jude.
It’s still ringing in my ears, and I wasn’t even in the stadium.

2nd Loudest fans In the league. I've just laughed at our rivals so uncontrollably I may need some new underwear.
TBH the noise we made at the Liverpool (H), Leicester (H) and Spurs (CL H) games was very, very loud - especially Hey Jude.
I think the atmosphere this season, especially for the late kick-offs, has been pretty good. Some City fans criticise the Etihad but Maine Road was over-rated (and my first game was 1968). I also think that most Premier League stadiums are very quiet. Anfield for our league match was like a morgue (accepting it was a 0-0 draw). The only grounds louder than ours this season were Wolves and probably Spurs for the CL.

We need an expert to come on here and provide ways in which we can ditch Sky (actually paying) and still have access to the channels they have, I have to admit Sky Atlantic is good.
I cancelled today and told them the bias shown against City was one of a number of reasons I was ditching them. The bloke I was speaking to told me that I was the only one that gave their coverage of City as a reason for quitting.

I cancelled today and told them the bias shown against City was one of a number of reasons I was ditching them. The bloke I was speaking to told me that I was the only one that gave their coverage of City as a reason for quitting.
So there were plenty quitting lol.

I know of a few who’ve cancelled for the same reason , there’s even a few on here . How any City fan would hand money to our enemies BT & Sky baffles me ...it’s like buying the mirror or Daily mail every day , just don’t understand it ....well maybe I do , we’re obsessed with football & need our football fix.

Quit BT earlier this month for same reason the girl I spoke to said loads were quitting for same reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.