Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking in from the outside.

Substitute Spurs for City.

The Daily Mail sports online is almost totally about Liverpool.

So, it doesn’t matter who Liverpool play.

Perhaps only United would have equal column inches as Liverpool?

City did their bit. It’s now up to Spurs to stop the media wankfest of LFC, Klopp, and their fans.

What the BBC, Mail, Sky etc, fail to comprehend is that only a very small percentage of football fans in this country actually support them; the rest dislike them intensely. Therefore, for them to treat them like it's England in a world cup final, is so wide of the mark of what the public want, it's unfathomable.

Anyway fuck the Scouse tramps and their plastic fanbase, come on spurs!

Every single online article or tv coverage of the build up in Madrid has Dippers being interviewed or scores of them celebrating in the background.
I haven't even heard the name of their opponents mentioned once.

What the BBC, Mail, Sky etc, fail to comprehend is that only a very small percentage of football fans in this country actually support them; the rest dislike them intensely. Therefore, for them to treat them like it's England in a world cup final, is so wide of the mark of what the public want, it's unfathomable.

Anyway fuck the Scouse tramps and their plastic fanbase, come on spurs!
I thought that was us - they've not beaten us to that title as well have they?

Sickening coverage spurs getting some but it’s as if they are irrelevant,I desperately want to see these fuckers done over by spurs,also would love for us to get to the final just to see if we get comparable coverage ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.