Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

That's true but, you know, we also have clear in our minds his years at Napoli and all the bullshit he threw at us. I guess it would be as if they told you guys they were going to appoint Mourinho.
Conte won the PL in his first year and he was our manager, so arriving 3rd and winning the EL are not extraordinary accomplishments.
And for all Allegri did bad in the past year, he still brought us 5 titles and didn't do very badly in the CL. Sarri would be a downgrade or at most on his same level, so I question the club's ambitions if they do appoint Sarri.
Have you heard of David Moyes?

Have you heard of David Moyes?

I only remember his name from when I followed Conte's first season at Chelsea (2016/17), and Moyes had an abysmal season with Sunderland if I recall correctly. I don't follow the Prem that closely but I heard his name thrown around as a bit of a joke.
Why, was he appointed as City's manager at some point?

I only remember his name from when I followed Conte's first season at Chelsea (2016/17), and Moyes had an abysmal season with Sunderland if I recall correctly. I don't follow the Prem that closely but I heard his name thrown around as a bit of a joke.
Why, was he appointed as City's manager at some point?

A true football genius but he wasn't attainable,so we had to settle for Pep.

A true football genius but he wasn't attainable,so we had to settle for Pep.

Ahah you must have been distraught.

However this may end, good luck for next season, you look like a newish money club to outsiders but you can build your own dynasty. Winners find a way, losers find excuses.

Does anyone actually thing he will leave this season? Sarri seems way more likely.
I do. Juve saked 3 coaches at same time. Allegri, u19 an u 23. That s can be enough?
No? Juvr closed tickets for juventus stadium visits 14 june. Now is it enough?

I do. Juve saked 3 coaches at same time. Allegri, u19 an u 23. That s can be enough?
No? Juvr closed tickets for juventus stadium visits 14 june. Now is it enough?

I admire your relentless optimism. He isn't leaving City though, I'm afraid.

Ha, we were formed before your club!

Lol yeah I just read on Wikipedia. Funny how outsiders like me only look at the last few decades of a club, football has a short memory. We do have the advantage of being called the Old Lady just to dissipate any doubts ahah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.