Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

What a weird set of subs from spurs, take off your two midfielders and your two best players on the night and bring on Eric Dier... Liverpool will finish these off on the break now

The football is garbage.

I have decided to ask myself how we lost AGAIN at Cricket today and am I going to make sone frigging RUNS tomorrow in the CUP GAME??

I know, I know.

Think of it like this.

The time spent reading that ^^ allowed you to miss a few seconds of this hoofball....

I’ve likened Liverpool this season to mourinho’s Chelsea for 9 months but the media don’t seem to have picked up on it and still claim they play good football because they bang in a few against shit teams that can’t defend crosses.

They have just 2 plans. First is they stick 7 men behind the ball and play on the break with pace of their front 3. And when teams set back more they go to plan B which is to just whip in cross after cross until that pays off. When all that fails they dive. It’s exactly the same as chelsea under mourinho. Gets results but it’s not pretty at all.
Someone studied the number of bum officiating decisions that went in their favour over the course of the season and claimed it gained them 21 points.

Didn't hit Son's hand... shouldn't be blowing the whistle there unless he's sure and he couldn't have been. I thought that was the point of VAR?

Dippers been there for the taking all game, spurs will never have a better chance of winning the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.