Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Pep was right. Spurs are the "Harry Kane" team. Nearly everyone on here, and everyone I know said it would be a mistake to start him and it would cost Spurs, and guess what? No player should be bigger than the team. It will be difficult for Pochettino now. I can't see Levy giving him the money they need to improve enough for a title push, or challenge for the CL again. It's hard to see where they go from here. If there was no VAR in this CL, Pochettino would be heading to United, and it would have been a City-Liverpool final.

Congratulations to Liverpool, but they would have swapped that for the league.

The only entertaining thing I saw in the game:

D8AWHW5WkAAyNUs.jpg:large
That was painful.

watching tonight and when the teams are line up for the uefa anthem ??? i now know why manchester city will never be in the champions league final

BOOING THE ANTHEM they will never let that happen in there showcase final ??? so the manchester city fans now have a choice to make BACK THE TEAM and STOP BOOING THE ANTHEM or forget getting to and winning the champions league

i couldn't give a rats arse if we never won it if the price was being coerced into not booing the CL anthem to be honest.

watching tonight and when the teams are line up for the uefa anthem ??? i now know why manchester city will never be in the champions league final

BOOING THE ANTHEM they will never let that happen in there showcase final ??? so the manchester city fans now have a choice to make BACK THE TEAM and STOP BOOING THE ANTHEM or forget getting to and winning the champions league

So you are actually saying that they take measures outside the actual sport to prevent us getting to the final?

Liverpool deserved winners but Jordan Henderson has to be the worst quality footballer to lift that trophy as a captain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.