Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
53 messages in 9 years. Can see through you a mile off! Milly?

sorry for my lack of engagement in this forum. Didn’t realise there were rules about number of pointless posts or congratulating former players who gave 100% to the cause. He was part of the team that has changed City forever. Perhaps you thought football started circa 2012... where were you when we were s**t?

Last edited by a moderator:
A big congrats to James Milner. He gave his all for us and won many trophies but we didn’t appreciate his work ethic so he went somewhere his work rate was appreciated and got what he deserved, a Champions league winners medal, the one that everybody wants. It was never about the money just game time. Never understood why people boo him he always gave 100%.

What a load of bollocks.. Milner ran his contract down to get a big payday from the dippers... He's a slimey little twat who deserves booing.
JMIAFC

....sorry for my lack of engagement in this forum. Didn’t realise there were rules about number of pointless posts or congratulating former players who gave 100% to the cause. He was part of the team that has changed City forever. Perhaps you thought football started circa 2012... where were you when we were s**t?

Oh dear!! 1200 games since 1983 mate and I can see you are on the wind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.