Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Jug ears said Liverpool deserved it because of the outstanding season they have had, have I missed something hear, finishing second in the league and winning piss all until tonight, that's an outstanding season is it.
It’s the most outstanding season they’ve had. Get over it.
They won. So what. Let them celebrate. It doesn’t affect our achievements.

Utter tripe. How many games do you have to win to win the league compared with the number of wins to win the CL ?
never said it was easier or more fair but the fact is it will always be the more prestigious competition. what next are you going to say the world cup isn't the most prestigious trophy because of how many games you need to win it ?

Spurs were shit tonight , they offered fuck all, kane did fuck all,.dippers deserved it,.Never seen a team so shit in a final bar Watford in fa cup final

Maybe only the Daily Star but I guess this will be the general verdict.

A STREAKER who ran onto the pitch during the Champions League final has been hailed the "highlight" of Liverpool's win over Tottenham Hotspur.

But I had googled "boring final".

never said it was easier or more fair but the fact is it will always be the more prestigious competition. what next are you going to say the world cup isn't the most prestigious trophy because of how many games you need to win it ?

Im saying I would rather win the league every year than the CL. Because it makes us the Champions of England and its harder to win than any other club competition in the world.

Whats your point ?

but the armchair fans around the world will be asking WHY ARE THE CITY FANS BOOING AT THE ANTHEM ?? next thing millions of hits on why city boo uefa anthem and uefa don't want any bad press
Banning us will raise similar interest.
Let’s see how that pans out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.