City's New Kits - 2019/20

Right lads & lasses,
here’s my first effort so go easy!
2yv2gbl.png

w7fn2d.png
See, why is it that a fan mucking about can get it right with no issues, yet the actual professional people who are paid many thousands of pounds and who presumably have all the correct qualifications and training, invariably churn out such utter crap?

See, why is it that a fan mucking about can get it right with no issues, yet the actual professional people who are paid many thousands of pounds and who presumably have all the correct qualifications and training, invariably churn out such utter crap?

It’s not just designing a kit... they have to keep the unit price down to 10p and make sure 9 year olds in Vietnam can manufacture it.

Right. Don't shoot the messenger but I've gone off from what that guy on the facebook group has said about the kits. Shorts and socks for away kit I'm not sure about so have improvised. It's erm, certainly interesting.

I've taken the third kit swatches off of footyheadlines and have just tried to help make the sponsor stand out. These could all be wrong obviously but as I said. Don't shoot the messenger!

debv2t.jpg
Could be worse I guess

Because they can't do the same kit every year and expect people to buy it

I always used to get pissed off with modern day football kits and then someone made a point that changes my outlook... if you want a retro look just buy the retro kits. You’ve just got to accept that in this day and age these companies will make mad kits, and the thing is, in 20 years time some of these kits will be considered classics. See our Kappa range from the late 90’s for case in point, a lot of blues hated them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.