Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even so if it's playing time he wants neither txiki or kahldoon can promise him that,he has to thrash that out with pep and they are both on holiday
He knows what Pep wants, speaking to Pep won’t change anything. Its decision time now, I cant see us letting this drag on any longer than the end of this month. Most of the discussions now will be between his people and the club. They can all speak to Sane when they need to.

I've worked on my holidays remotely Karen...plug the laptop, webcam on and start the conference call.
;)
I'm not sure they do multimilion pound business with them both sitting on beaches somewhere lol,unless you are one of those who want someone to see you in your trunks on webcam ;)

The thing is when we were desperate to win pep didn’t play him
If you can get £100m for someone you don’t count on I can’t see us keeping him

If he doesnt wanna sign then fuck him. We did alright with him warming bench. Thats the difference between Silva and Sane. Bernardo was part time player and fought hard for his place without sulking or running down contract, look at him now. I wont lose sleep if Sane leaves, no time for players who dont wanna play for City.

Last edited:
If he won’t sign, cash in and reinvest.

Thanks for the memories Leroy but this club waits for no one.
Spot on mate, unfortunately i think sane will go & he’s a huge loss, but nobody is “ireplacable” in our squad we move on as always, we are the best team in europe with pep in charge nobody rests on their lorals, we go again ctid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.