Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be such a strange and alien feeling for Liverpool fans tonight...because after all these years they are finally experiencing what it's like to win a trophy.
It's not a trophy mate, it's a symbol of deceit, lies and corruption.
Not even the same ballpark as the premier league trophy, no where near.

sorry for my lack of engagement in this forum. Didn’t realise there were rules about number of pointless posts or congratulating former players who gave 100% to the cause. He was part of the team that has changed City forever. Perhaps you thought football started circa 2012... where were you when we were s**t?
Complete nonsense, James Milner is a hired hand, a complete mercenary, who left our club for a massive pay day......no respect for this guy, and I don't understand anyone who can't see through him.

Klopp.

And as he addressed the media after ending the Reds' seven-year wait for silverware, Klopp said: “A second ago I spoke to Pep Guardiola on the phone. Our head physio (Lee Nobes) worked for Manchester City at the start of the year but he wanted to win the Champions League... no, it's a joke!!

“We promised each other that we will kick each other's butts again next season. We will go for everything and see what we get.

Klopp.

And as he addressed the media after ending the Reds' seven-year wait for silverware, Klopp said: “A second ago I spoke to Pep Guardiola on the phone. Our head physio (Lee Nobes) worked for Manchester City at the start of the year but he wanted to win the Champions League... no, it's a joke!!

“We promised each other that we will kick each other's butts again next season. We will go for everything and see what we get.
They binned both domestic cups ffs. Fight for everything next season my arse.

Klopp.

As long as Pep is around it will be very difficult to take the premier league away from us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.