It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

In the 100 point season - there were a few games like Soton at home, Bournemouth away where we were fortunate. Last year in contrast there were very few games where we were fortunate- maybe Leicester at home - but there were quite a few where we were unlucky - Townsend will never score a goal like that again. I do think we can get close to 100 again next year if we freshen the squad a little and get a decent DM and some cover at LB.
Nailed it.

We won't 'miss out on' any target if the fees and wages are too high, we'll simply walk away. That's a conscious decision whereas 'miss out on' would suggest we failed in some way.

If we don't have a Fernandinho replacement come September I won't care if we missed out or walked away. The end result will be just as potentially damaging. That's why sometimes we need to swallow our pride and cough up a bit extra.

De Ligt
Rhodri

Them two signings alone make us a lot stronger! The only issue is if we get that transfer ban for next season I guess.

What are the chances of Claudio Gomes getting a work permit this year. Wasnt he Peps preferred back up for Ferny until the work permit denial.

What are the chances of Claudio Gomes getting a work permit this year. Wasnt he Peps preferred back up for Ferny until the work permit denial.
Gomes has one, played 10 seconds in the community shield and has been playing for the EDS. The reason why Pep hasn’t used him is because he’s been poor for the EDS

Believe you are thinking about Douglas Luiz who has been playing for Girona, if he could have got a work permit he allegedly would have stayed at City to act as a backup for Fern.

If we don't have a Fernandinho replacement come September I won't care if we missed out or walked away. The end result will be just as potentially damaging. That's why sometimes we need to swallow our pride and cough up a bit extra.
Gundogan can do it.

Believe you are thinking about Douglas Luiz who has been playing for Girona, if he could have got a work permit he allegedly would have stayed at City to act as a backup for Fern.
Yeah that's who I was thinking of, is he likely to get a work permit due to him playing on loan all season. Haven't really kept up with La Liga and Girona. Do people know if he has played much this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.