Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC website did cover our parade live, I was sat in the office following it.

They also had that many, or more, articles on City after we did the treble. In fact it was around 8/10 of the first listed articles were on City. Be interesting to see how Sky cover Liverpool given they ignored us.

There are currently 8 articles about Liverpool's win on the BBC website. I wonder if they and Talksport will cover the parade live on location as neither bothered with ours.

The bias and favouritism that they and United get in this country from the media is all encompassing
Talkshite have had one of their men on this morning in Dipperpool covering the parade celebrations every hour.

Really? On the BBC home page right now there are 8 separate Liverpool articles and 1 separate one on Joshua, there's also 1 more that manages to squeeze both in. I turned BBC off this morning as it seemed to be wall to wall friggin' Liverpool, can't recall that much coverage when we won the league, let alone the treble.
Yes, but some of those are clearly taking the piss. If you can't have a laugh at Emily Bagleys article suggesting this was 'the best champions league ever' you've list your sense of humour mate.

Yes, but some of those are clearly taking the piss. If you can't have a laugh at Emily Bagleys article suggesting this was 'the best champions league ever' you've list your sense of humour mate.
No idea who the fuck Emily Bagley is, you don't seriously think I'm clicking through all of those to find it do you? Which one is it? None seem obvious from the titles.

They also had that many, or more, articles on City after we did the treble. In fact it was around 8/10 of the first listed articles were on City. Be interesting to see how Sky cover Liverpool given they ignored us.
Yes. Four about FFP and three about Human Rights. The other was Pep to Juventus

Yes. Four about FFP and three about Human Rights. The other was Pep to Juventus

haha, they were quite complimentary actually which is why they did not appear here. We all can be too sensitive at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.