City's New Kits - 2019/20

Don't know if it's been posted already
D7_xEGYWkAAgK4r.jpg

Apparently fake but I got to say I’d like it. (*runs for cover)

Serious question but do we have to accept what we’re given. Due to sponsorship contract. Or does someone at the club actually agree to the kit designs and sign off on it. Either way they are a million miles from acceptable in my humble opinion.

Serious question but do we have to accept what we’re given. Due to sponsorship contract. Or does someone at the club actually agree to the kit designs and sign off on it. Either way they are a million miles from acceptable in my humble opinion.

Could you share the pics of the full home, away and third?

Could you share the pics of the full home, away and third?
Forgive me for thinking that the mock ups will be a million miles away from the actual yet to be revealed ones. But your right to diss me on my assumption.
Question still stands though.

Did you design and/or sign off on the kit designs?

It would be one of the few reasonable explanations for your prolific, adversarial (sometimes bordering on abusive) nature in this thread.

No mate. I’m just more level headed and find the over the top (sometimes rabid) reaction to a selection of football kits that people have never ever seen really confusing and quite frankly bizarre.

It all looks a bit like this:

DdKzvXOWkAETwGv.jpg

You know what the twist is? I might not like them either but I’ve not seen them all properly to judge. So many years have gone by where we see an actual full on real pic and every one hates it but then it looks miles better on the official unveiling. This year we’ve not even seen proper full snide pics, apart from a third of a home shirt.

Last edited:
No mate. I’m just more level headed and find the over the top (sometimes rabid) reaction to a selection of football kits that people have never ever seen really confusing and quite frankly bizarre.

It all looks a bit like this:

DdKzvXOWkAETwGv.jpg
Interesting.

Surely, given you are more levelheaded than most it seems, you will see the irony in how heavily invested you are in calling out fellow blues for being invested in the club’s new kits.

And the irony that your behaviour in this thread could easily be described as “rabid” and “bizarre” at times, as well.

Happy to provide a small collection of quotes of your previous musings and responses to many, many blues if that would be helpful as evidence of my position.

Interesting.

Surely, given you are more levelheaded than most it seems, you will see the irony in how heavily invested you are in calling out fellow blues for being invested in the club’s new kits.

And the irony that your behaviour in this thread could easily be described as “rabid” and “bizarre” at times, as well.

Happy to provide a small collection of quotes of your previous musings and responses to many, many blues if that would be helpful as evidence of my position.

See my post on traditions which was the most level headed and detailed breakdown on how traditions evolve over time. Backed up by facts and history alone. Worth bookmarking for educational purposes.

Now, please forgive me for being slightly shocked at people losing their heads at a selection of football kits they’ve never ever seen.

It’s all a bit mental really.

549-ED657-EF2-A-4-D0-B-9-E07-730276-A3-BACA.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.