Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot think of a bunch or less endearing fans in recent history than these lot (tipping tourists into fountains, smashing up buses, setting off fireworks outside of hotels, pleasuring themselves naked in a public fountain, biggots and racists)..

Pretty sure Sky sports coverage of our historic parade was minimal by comparison. They were talking about anti semitism in the studio for an hour rather than showing live footage of ours.

If I was a Liverpool fan I wouldn't be going on a rivals board, and especially a rivals board who's team has just beat them to the league AND made a clean sweep domestically.
I'd be keeping the fishing down to zero and be thinking about how and why my team blew a 10 point lead.
Oh and another thing, let's look at your run in to the final shall we.

Bayern Munich - In need of a rebuild, old team, only just won their two horse race league.
Porto - pepe plays at centre half, I couldn't name any other players in their squad, finished second in a two horse race league on a par with the Scottish premiership .
Barcelona - they got Messi, if he doesn't play well then Barca don't play well, Suarez isn't half the player he is, again they are looking to rebuild their team as it's at the end of their cycle.
Spurs - fuckin spurs, you touched lucky as they didn't turn up like they did in their semi, kane playing was a waste of time but they played marginally better than you lot.

In reality this was the booby prize, I even think the Scousers are bored winning old big ears, 6th time is nothing to be sniffed at but it's the league you wanted this year and if you check out the anfield wrap vlogs they won it in December.

So there you go, yep well done winning it but the prem is the bread and butter for your trophies..
Maybe next year hey!!

If I was a Liverpool fan I wouldn't be going on a rivals board, and especially a rivals board who's team has just beat them to the league AND made a clean sweep domestically.
I'd be keeping the fishing down to zero and be thinking about how and why my team blew a 10 point lead.
Oh and another thing, let's look at your run in to the final shall we.

Bayern Munich - In need of a rebuild, old team, only just won their two horse race league.
Porto - pepe plays at centre half, I couldn't name any other players in their squad, finished second in a two horse race league on a par with the Scottish premiership .
Barcelona - they got Messi, if he doesn't play well then Barca don't play well, Suarez isn't half the player he is, again they are looking to rebuild their team as it's at the end of their cycle.
Spurs - fuckin spurs, you touched lucky as they didn't turn up like they did in their semi, kane playing was a waste of time but they played marginally better than you lot.

In reality this was the booby prize, I even think the Scousers are bored winning old big ears, 6th time is nothing to be sniffed at but it's the league you wanted this year and if you check out the anfield wrap vlogs they won it in December.

So there you go, yep well done winning it but the prem is the bread and butter for your trophies..
Maybe next year hey!!
There happy to win 1 trophy every 30 years Haha sad people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.