Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have won a treble this season,and yet none of your contributions have acknowledged that or congratulated us on an achievement that pisses all over your European success.

Instead,you'd sooner troll a thread on a rivals forum where you have been welcomed as a guest - well done on living up to the classless,shithouse,dipper stereotype that every other supporter,of every other club,cannot abide.
He’s often quoted as one of the “decent” non City supporters on here.
He’s a fucking troll just like the rest of them and that post from him proves it.

I think this is most I’ve seem our name mentioned all season by ex players and pundits, it’s fine though cause we’re only a small team and they’re not bothered about us

A spokeswoman for Liverpool City Council said there was near to half-a-million people out on the streets for the parade, but city mayor Joe Anderson put the figure closer to 750,000. The city's population is 552,000.

Hmmm

Last edited:
I tried not to comment on these die hard bin dipper posts , Talk about a bent competition never a hand ball , bet most of them never been to dipper land

Feels like we missed out last 2 seasons in champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.