Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel strongly that Everton will come through. My lads were mascots at Goodison in 2003 for City. I hope that good always prevails over evil. We have gone toe to toe over the years but I respect Everton.

Fucking hell I did expect the media to go overboard if Liverpool win but jesus fucking christ are they going overboard. Live coverage all day, the BBC front pages plastered with a myriad of articles about Liverpool...

You don't just deserve to win anything,they might have won one of the domestic cups if he hadn't thrown those games

Doubt it.

They had to get past City at some stage. ;)

A spokeswoman for Liverpool City Council said there was near to half-a-million people out on the streets for the parade, but city mayor Joe Anderson put the figure closer to 750,000. The city's population is 552,000.

Hmmm
Amazing that the 750,000 got back from madrid so quickly to be fair, that's a lot of planes.

So it’s either 500,000 or 750,000?

Somebody can’t add up.

I expect Msrseyside Police to confirm the figure at 1,000,000.

Note: All figures have been rounded up to the nearest 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.