Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t it Bayern who saved your club - Pauli - couple or years ago? If I remember correctly it was Bayern which granted you a charity match to raise the money which - without the help of Bayern - you would not had been able to raise. No Bayern, no license..(sorry for off topic)

Sane to Bayern is still possible. I am quite certain that Bayern would not have talked about him publicly without knowing him to be generally interested. However, the amount of money - totally legit of us to demand - might be to high for Bayern.. let us hope they can’t afford him because I am sure we would sell him if the amount is right.

There are no real options for Bayern to replace Ribéry and Robben if we consider who is on the market. So I am afraid they will go all in
Why don't you just tell us that you are a bayern supporter, instead of trying to pretend you are interested in City ?

There are some things that are simply beyond the pale, and letting those cnuty bastards have one of our best players (no matter what the price) is one of them. Aside from the dippers there’s no club in the world I’d let Sane go to less than Bayern fucking Munich. They’ve treated us with utter contempt for the better part of a decade and hopefully our owners will remember every single slight and then tell them to fuck off

Why don't you just tell us that you are a bayern supporter, instead of trying to pretend you are interested in City ?

I am following different leagues and have roots in Germany. I am just contributing what I think can happen..nothing more. I simply have no interest in Bayern bashing, just trying to contribute here and give some reflection about the discussion in Germany

I am following different leagues and have roots in Germany. I am just contributing what I think can happen..nothing more. I simply have no interest in Bayern bashing, just trying to contribute here and give some reflection about the discussion in Germany

So, in your opinion, Hoeness is a good guy?

Many Bayernfans hate the way Hoeness acts in public. Specially saying stupid things about your club and criticizing "oil money"
but changing right afterwards from Lufthansa to Qatar Airways.

Some fans even wish your club owner would show him the finger and remind him of all the bullshit he talked.

Since that ia not happening and Leroy really wants more playing time and probably become untouchable, we are talking about the money.

I think his worth is around 100 till 120 million.
With that money you guys could easiliy buy Rodrigo and joao Felix.
I heavily doubt though Bayern will offer more than 90 million so chances are very low.

Honestly the risk immense...

I don’t mind bashing Bayern........ they are twats and our owner will have zero time for them! The German Man Utd! Every fucker hates them

There are some things that are simply beyond the pale, and letting those cnuty bastards have one of our best players (no matter what the price) is one of them. Aside from the dippers there’s no club in the world I’d let Sane go to less than Bayern fucking Munich. They’ve treated us with utter contempt for the better part of a decade and hopefully our owners will remember every single slight and then tell them to fuck off
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.