Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell your friend he might spend a lifetime without a league title .. you should be crying for him instead of laughing ..
Yeah I will also tell him I know a team that never been in a CL finals despite being the world biggest spenders in the last ten years , spending billions , I m sure he will have a big laugh

How is the population size of the city relevant?

Liverpool are well supported all over the UK. What's the total population of the total area within say 4 hours drive of Liverpool? 30 or 40 million?

It's not going to give me sleepless nights either way, but the police estimated a crowd upwards of 750,000. Why is that in any way incredible, especially if you consider they just won the biggest trophy in club football.

N
Why would a bayern fan stick up for dipper nonsense?

Yeah I will also tell him I know a team that never been in a CL finals despite being the world biggest spenders in the last ten years , spending billions , I m sure he will have a big laugh

Talking hyperboles as usual ... how much did your friend's team spend over the last decades ...
Stress the word "LIFETIME" .. like 30 years and counting ...

SuperBowl ? Too bad for you , our sport is football, confed ? Sure .. Too much salt , it s the champions league , it s great seeing fans of a team that won a treble being salty and such cry babies, Hahahh

Who's salty?

This is literally a City forum that you, a Dipper, came on and decided to White Knight your team's achievement like it's somehow anything more than a cup win.

Here's the facts - your team bottled all the domestic trophies and lucked through the CL group stage, despite losing to Red Star Belgrade. Your fans are some of the most unsufferable scum in England who continually riot and trash every city unfortunate enough to host them. And despite some ridiculous fortune, serial Salah diving and questionable refereeing decisions, you still can't win the league. Now that's something to be salty about.

SuperBowl ? Too bad for you , our sport is football, confed ? Sure .. Too much salt , it s the champions league , it s great seeing fans of a team that won a treble being salty and such cry babies, Hahahh
Oh do fuck off you boring scouse prick, is it any wonder why everybody hates you lot so much.
Fuckin gobshite.

Your true colours have emerged in your last few posts........Is your friend also a plastic gob shite that's never been to Anfield?

So If the champions league world club's biggest competition , the second most watched sporting event in the universe after the World cup final is just a glorified cup competition, what can we say about the two cups you won part of your treble and how relevant they become if club's biggest trophy is just a glorified cup? Just asking for a friend hahah

How do you know what people watch on alpha senturi and altair one? Biggest in universe? Behave, I have traveled round this globe and people talk about the prem and la liga, before this comp and in global sports numbers is a pittance compared to cricket, as for cups estimated 200M watched the FA cup final globally , 500M the champions league final which is expected but not exactly universal for either

You won your Consolation Cup, with the usual dodgy decisions, so well done. 4 defeats and one decent half of football. A final with two sides that have never won the premier league. We all know what it was really about this year.

They only lost one game in the league. It's a different story over the season though.

Competitive games:

W D L TOTAL
City 52 3 6 61
Liverpool 38 8 7 53

They lost more than 13% of their games. City lost less than 10% of theirs.
we won 85% of games they won 72%, which is even more impressive when you factor in we had eight more games

Salty, says the muppet on another fan's forum. Be honest would you rather have had our season or yours, oh and it was actually the quadruple. Wouldn't bother me if we never got out of the group stage again so long as we keep winning the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.