Food combinations.

I use to take my London born college roommate's HP sauce and put it on popcorn. It probably pissed him off. But considering he was fucked up on smack half the time, I think I put up with some odd behavior as well.

Also like Kalbi marinade on my morning sausage links.

Not a combination but an ex of mine used to eat an OXO cube like it was a sweet

Weetabix with margarine straight out of the fridge is a delicacy. Prefer it with a delicate smear of marmalade and damn good as an evening snack instead of hitting the biscuit tin. Also banana butties where the banana has been left to ripen is a quality piece of kit. Bananas were born to live in butties. As an addendum dirty fookers who eat brown sauce butties should be taken out and shot without a blindfold or last fag.

Weetabix with margarine straight out of the fridge is a delicacy. Prefer it with a delicate smear of marmalade and damn good as an evening snack instead of hitting the biscuit tin. Also banana butties where the banana has been left to ripen is a quality piece of kit. Bananas were born to live in butties. As an addendum dirty fookers who eat brown sauce butties should be taken out and shot without a blindfold or last fag.
Weetabix and margarine?: /

Dirty bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.