Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no he's right, my buddy knows a guy who took a taxi ride and heard from the driver whose uncle owns a chippy said that the guy cleaning the shitter's brother in mumbai had a friend who saw this guy in the market who had a monkey that knew sign language and got it from a deaf girl who lip read in a clinic from a doctor who treated a bloke who played against sane in an under 9 international friendly tournament where they didn't keep score and everyone got a participation ribbon says that an old acquaintance confided in him that he has it on good authority that leroy wants to be in munich where there are more natural blondes and less women with adams apples.
Brilliant. Get some sleep now. :-)

We're not reporting it, Fabrizio Romano is and he's notoriously unreliable.

I don’t think much has happened to be honest - Sane has been on holiday so the press are making stuff up to fill column inches. I’d have as a guess... Bayern are interested...given Tax fraudsters comments. Sane isn’t forcing or agitating for a move. City have made it clear they want £100m plus to sell - which has frightened Bayern off (for now) City are waiting to talk to Sane but are more interested in his level of commitment than anything else. Sane will agree a deal by the end of July - which I think he will, or he’ll be sold for north of £100m this summer. I think if we can’t do a deal with him I think other clubs will come in for him - I don’t think we’ll let Bayern have a free run at him.

Ffs 100 million is below current market value.

Probably but if we don’t do a deal this summer and it’s clear we can’t do a deal - we are on the back foot and need to realise whatever value we can on a declining asset. As we try to sell plenty of clubs including Bayern will be encouraging Sane to run his contract down. Unfortunately after this summer we may not hold all the cards and that’ll naturally impact Sane’s value.

Probably but if we don’t do a deal this summer and it’s clear we can’t do a deal - we are on the back foot and need to realise whatever value we can on a declining asset. As we try to sell plenty of clubs including Bayern will be encouraging Sane to run his contract down. Unfortunately after this summer we may not hold all the cards and that’ll naturally impact Sane’s value.

I thought he still had two years left on his contract, that's a bloody long time to run down.

Things can change in a blink of an eye . In two years anything can happen. Imagine sane in a dog house for two years . Extreme thought but possible.
Your reasoning is similar to German rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.