Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Talk of punishment without due process reminds me of the wheel clamping issue a few years back.
Private landowners reckoned putting up a sign warning of clamping gave them carte-blanche to wheel-clamp as they saw fit and then pretty much demand money with menaces to unclamp victims.
The government decided this was disproportionate and intimidatory behaviour and outlawed it immediately.
I only mention this because it is a demonstration that private concerns, be they landowners or corrupt football bodies cannot ride roughshod over the law, no matter how they try to justify it. UEFA were told this after the Bosman ruling and they have to recognise that that precedent has been set.

When will UEFA learn that if you keep on prodding the bear. He will one day come back and bite you or tear you to pieces. This is what UEFA are think right now in all probability that we will not contest any fine or ban.

The owners will just sit back and let sleeping dogs lie. I just can't wait to see what happens if they do decide to ban us from all European comps for next season or longer. This could go on for years if it went to court.

I wonder how much Messers Rick Parry former a director of Liverpool and David Gill a former director of Utd., have had a say in this FFP charge. It would not surprise me if they had asked UEFA to look afresh into this matter.

Last edited:
Million Miles Away, surely it is the duty of any paper to do all possible checks that what they are printing is legal. If they fail to do this they are then opening themselves to a charge of liable. This could lead them to having to pay a substantial amount in damages. So what I want to know is did Der Speigel do all the necessary checks or did they just run the story without the necessary checks. Just to run even more dirt on us, because we are threating their top clubs.

When will UEFA learn that if you keep on prodding the bear. He will one day come back and bite you or tear you to pieces. This is what UEFA are think right now in all probability that we will not contest any fine or ban.

The owners will just sit back and let sleeping dogs lie. I just can't wait to see what happens if they do decide to ban us from all European comps for next season or longer. This could go on for years if it went to court.

I wonder how much Messers Rick Parry former a director of Liverpool and David Gill a former director of Utd., have had a say in this FFP charge. It would not surprise me if they had asked UEFA to look afresh into this matter.
David Gill is still on the Board of Directors at the swamp. He resigned as CEO in 2013 but remains a Director. It's nailed on he is the main driver behind all this, no doubt aided and abetted by Parry. Wankers.

Whatever other rubbish you write , can you stop writing that Gill is an ex director of United. Thank you.

There already is. Plenty of rags, dippers, gooners and neutrals believe the FFP investigations relate to allegations of City continuing to break the rules, not that they relate to pre-2014. They just won't have it that UEFA have no issue with City's accounts since 2014. Of course the anti-City media have done nothing to disabuse them of all this. That's why these muppets are banging on about putting asterisks against our domestic treble.
That's their usual method to keep repeating something enough and eventually it becomes the truth with these sheep. Unfortunately we see a dumbed down society in politics and it's no difference in football people just suck it up.

Million Miles Away, surely it is the duty of any paper to do all possible checks that what they are printing is legal. If they fail to do this they are then opening themselves to a charge of liable. This could lead them to having to pay a substantial amount in damages. So what I want to know is did Der Speigel do all the necessary checks or did they just run the story without the necessary checks. Just to run even more dirt on us, because we are threating their top clubs.

I strongly doubt that Der Spiegel published without running it past their legal department. If you really want to know, I suggest asking Der Spiegel.

If it wasn't legal, I think it would be known about by now - someone would have found it.

As Khaldoon stated it is about facts. Whatever the spin it comes down to facts. That is the City approach and that facts will prevail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.