City's New Kits - 2019/20

It isn't that hard Puma.
D8AFGdXXYAUStDg

D8AE7-BWsAEH6uK

Both things of beauty them!

I like

But you need to still be on acid to design third kit
the white with red and black, as used before, should be an away shirt sometime, only with full color embroidered badge instead of the cheap looking, cheap to produce, monochrome stencil which i don't like at all.
the black one is ok, now if the home blue trim was maroon, that would look sharp, as I don't really like home blue on away kits.

Last edited:
Using my nine year old for market research..
Home: loves the shirt with the purple shoulders
Away: Can it have yellow socks
3rd: That's the one I want first

First time he's wanted a home shirt... Birthday, Christmas and 1st game of the season sorted.. City ruining your wallet for years to come
It would only work for me if the boots were Puma

I loved this one and managed to get one, but the sizes were messed right up, got a large and it wasn’t until I gained a dozen stomach ulcers and lost 3 stones did it fit, yet I had other bits of kit the same size that fitted (albeit a bit snugly) - had a le coq fleece from this era that was huge on me in XL, although being that it was bigger I still use it (massive le coq in the middle obscuring my belly, with a largish city badge on the boob) - try before you buy is the answer

With the City store closing for refurb until 1st July that pretty much confirms the release date for the new kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.