João Félix

I think @Ric let it slip. He has more or less signed. It will be revealed on Talk Sport by jim white tomorrow. Hope o can sleep tonight.

Would be very surprised if we spent 100m on him after Pep said we couldn’t afford those fees, and Khaldoon said that we didn’t buy the most expensive players

We missed on mbappe because of the cost of the deal i think... În my opinion we May not want to make the same mistake if they think he îs worth it the club will pay the money we are looking at the player who could give us 10+ years... And btw stop believing every thing they say..

Exactly, when Khaldoon talked proudly of the fact we haven't got the most expensive player in every dept of the team, stories like this make a mockery of that interview.

I must have miss heard the interview, I thought he said that we dont have the most expensive goalkeeper, defender etc etc, can you direct me to the part where he said we would never have the mist expensive whatever position?

It really wouldn't make a mockery of the interview as the interview was about the there and then not what's around the corner!

I must have miss heard the interview, I thought he said that we dont have the most expensive goalkeeper, defender etc etc, can you direct me to the part where he said we would never have the mist expensive whatever position?

It really wouldn't make a mockery of the interview as the interview was about the there and then not what's around the corner!
That wouldn't be how the world would report it,sounds like twitter bollocks anyway

IMO if he did sign it would be the equivalent to a two fingered salute to UEFA and FFP. I for one would love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.