What are you doing to avoid the dipperfest

0_teamtrophies.jpg

i just look at that now and then
Why has Phil got Hitler's hairstyle...

I have been in Portugal since Saturday, first to Lisbon, now in Porto, going to Portugal/Switzerland tomorrow to cheer on Bernardo and hopefully see one or two future signings then the England game Thursday to see more City players in action. Hopefully an England/Portugal final on Sunday.

I have been avoiding five live and talkSPORT whilst driving thus rediscovering a love of music. I finally ventured to said stations today, after 5 seconds talkSPORT said “...Klopp...” and I quickly switched to 909 and have not been back.

When the first item on sundays news at ten was Liverpool winning and monday’s first item was the f**king parade I switched the box off. Is that really the main item on both the national and international news???!!! Never mind mountaineers dying, trump’s state visit, Brekit there is a dipperfeast for EVERYONE to rejoice in!!!!!

It's beginning to die down. Or is it that I'm successfully avoiding the shitefest!
I think it might have. Yesterday evening I ventured on to the BBC Football web page for the first time since Saturday and low and behold there were NO articles at all about the Dippers. Just stuff about Women's football, Nations cup, car crashes, City and transfers etc. I even had a gander at the Gossip column without fear.
I felt as if I had come up for air. I might even risk it again today.

I think it might have. Yesterday evening I ventured on to the BBC Football web page for the first time since Saturday and low and behold there were NO articles at all about the Dippers. Just stuff about Women's football, Nations cup, car crashes, City and transfers etc. I even had a gander at the Gossip column without fear.
I felt as if I had come up for air. I might even risk it again today.

There'll be twenty articles about the galacticos MANUre are interested in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.