João Félix

We’re going to be perceived badly by many people regardless of what we do, so we should just say fuck it and start splashing the cash again. £100m for Felix and £200m for Mbappe for starters ;)

I think this is spot on except for the tense. It's not "we're going to be" as much as "we already are".

Talk to opposition fans and everyone thinks we are breaking every rule going and financially doped up to the eyeballs. 10 years of negative overae has gotten it to the point where no one even thinks City being found not guilty in the latest investigation is an option. If we get done then well done UEFA, if we get off scott free then UEFA is corrupt.

It’s not happening until I see him holding up the shirt and a picture of him next to Txiki with a big fuck off smile on his face.

Dont see it happening. No chance we spend 120m on a 19 year unproven kid when we have bigger holes to fill. I think itll only happen if we sell Sane to Bayern for 100m+

IF this is close Duncan Castles will drop a hint. He's on Jorge Mendes payroll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.